Friday 19 June 2009

Fight Club

The first rule of blogging is never to write an entry whilst under the influence, tired, stressed and moody.

The second rule of blogging is never to write an entry whilst under the influence, tired, stressed and moody.

Below is an edited version of last nights ill fated 'Reflections' post. Apologies to anyone who read the meaningless bilge, including me this morning.......

"I think that there are a lot of things that I have enjoyed over the last few weeks in writing this blog. One thing that does seem a familiar theme is the routine that life sometimes falls into if you don't watch out. This at the moment consists of being woken up, working too many hours and then home late and before slumber calls us all to inevitable unconsciousness.

..................although we all communicate using the same language, we don't always seem to hear the same words. Our development allows us to learn to speak, but also to forget to listen? This really is mad. But unfortunately I am very good at talking and pretty poor at listening sometimes.

Now the 'work me' has been really really busy over the last few weeks. This week especially has been crazy, and yet again the week ends without the 'work me' achieving anywhere near half the things on my very long 'to do' list. I think i may be worry about the list a little too much, but hat's probably because I've also got another 'to do' list of things that probably will never get done.
I have been recently quite annoyed by the Jane Fonda advert on the TV. It tells me that Jane is an older lady (72 I think), but at the same time she remains youthful and sexy because she uses some revitalising face cream from L'Oreal.
Now there is no denying that the 72 year Jane Fonda does indeed look good for her age, but I can only assume that this is not all down to her choice of face cream. It may have something to do with the trappings of her millionaire lifestyle.
I will cut it short at this point as I can't do any more editing of the drivel produced last night.
Please, please, please remember the 1st rule of fight club.

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe you should have gone to bed earlier?!

    ReplyDelete